There are test cases with multiple order by fields for SELECT DISTINCT and
GROUP BY.  But not for simple SELECT.

We are just about to release a new version of the SQL interface which uses
Apache Calcite rather then Presto. I'll make sure that this is working in
the new release.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/