That's good to hear. I didn't think there would be any reason that using
lvm would impact solr's performance but wanted to see if there was anything
I've missed.

As far as other performance goes, we use pcie and sata solid state drives
since the indexes are mostly too large to cache entirely in memory, and we
haven't had any performance problems so far. So I'm not expecting that to
change too much when moving the cloud architecture.

Thanks again.