Hello,

I have got 2 shards having hash range set to null due to some index
corruption.

I am trying to manually get, edit and put the file.

./zkcli.sh -zkhost ${zkhost} -cmd getfile /collections/colName/state.json
~/colName_state.json

./zkcli.sh -zkhost ${zkhost} -cmd clear /collections/colName/state.json

./zkcli.sh -zkhost ${zkhost} -cmd putfile ~/colName_state.json
/collections/colName/state.json

I am getting FileNotFound exception with the putfile command

Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/collections/colName/state.json (No such file or directory)

I just got the file from the same location.

Why is it throwing this exception?

How should I find out the correct location on the zookeeper node?

Thanks!