Regards,NKI.

      De : nabil Kouici <koui...@yahoo.fr.INVALID>
 À : "solr-user@lucene.apache.org" <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
 Envoyé le : Vendredi 20 janvier 2017 14h42
 Objet : Re: Joining Across Collections

Hi Mikhail,
I'm not we can do a negation because Field1 and Field2 are not in the join
condition.
Regards,Nabil.

      De : Mikhail Khludnev <m...@apache.org>
 À : solr-user <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>; nabil Kouici <koui...@yahoo.fr>
 Envoyé le : Jeudi 19 janvier 2017 9h00

It seems like it can be done by just negating join query or I'm missing
something.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev