Thanks, John.

The title is not unique, so I can't really rely on it. Also, keeping an
external mapping for url and id might not feasible as we are talking about
possibly millions of documents.

URLs are unique in our case, unfortunately, it can't be used as part of
Query elevation component since it only accepts ids. As you've mentioned, I
can probably apply a huge boost factor to each of these urls (through "bq")
and see if they appear at the top in order.

I was hoping for an elegant solution to this :-)