Thanks Shawn. Yes I did index some docs after moving to 6.4.0. The release
notes did not mention anything about format being changed so I thought it
would be backward compatible. Yeah my only recourse is to re-index data.
Apart from that it was weird problems overall with 6.4.0. I was excited
about using the unified highlighter but the zookeeper flakiness and
constant disconnections of solr and sometimes not electing a leader for
some collections made me rollback.

Anyway thanks for promptly responding, will be more careful form next time.

Thanks

Ravi Kiran Bhaskar