From: Markus Jelsma [mailto:markus.jel...@openindex.io]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2017 6:04 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: Flume SolrSink No Error but not Indexing

Hi - are the channels filling up? If not, events can be silently dropped by
custom interceptors, but you don 't seem to have any. We're not using that sink
you have, it might also silenently drop events. At least check you channel
size, it goes up in most cases, meaning all your events are still stored and
ready to be shipped to the sink.

M.