I’m seeing similar problems here. With 6.4.0, we were handling 6000
requests/minute. With 6.4.1 it is 1000 rpm with median response times around
2.5 seconds. I also switched to the G1 collector. I’m going to back that out
and retest today to see if the performance comes back.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wun...@wunderwood.org