Hi Mohan,

It looks to me like the example query should match, since the analyzed query
terms look like a subset of the analyzed document terms.

Did you re-index your docuemnts after you changed your schema?  If not, then
the indexed documents won’t have the same terms as the ones you see on the
Admin UI Analysis pane.

If you have re-indexed, and are still not getting matches you expect, please
include textual examples of the remaining problems, so that I can copy/paste to
reproduce the problem - I can’t copy/paste Arabic from images you pointed to.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com