Are you actually using spell checker functionality? If so, could you
provide the solrconfig.xml segment of what that configuration looks
like.

Or are you just using plain search, then what is your default 'df' field?

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced