Thanks Erick and Emir , for your prompt reply.

We are expecting around 50M documents to sit on 80GB . I understand that
there is no equation to predict the number/size of server. But considering
to have minimal fault tolerant architecture, Will 2 shards and 2 replicas
with 128GB RAM, 4 core solr instance be advisable ? Will that suffice ?

I am planning to use two solr instances for shards and replicas each and 3
instances for zookeeper. Please suggest if I am in right direction.