Hi,

I'm not sure that it can help you but I'd like to show you the link of an
article
which I wrote about document classification years ago:

Comparing Document Classification Functions of Lucene and Mahout
http://soleami.com/blog/comparing-document-classification-functions-of-lucene-and-mahout.html

Thanks!

--
koji

On 2017/03/27 1:05, marotosg wrote:
Hi,

I have a very simple use case where I would need to classify a document
using a bag of words. Basically if a field within the document contains any
of the words on my bag then I use a new field to assign a category to the
document.

Is this something achievable on Solr?

I was thinking on using Lucene Document
classificationhttps://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrClassification.
From what I understand I need to feed already the category on some
documents. New documents would be classified.

Is there anything else I can't find?

Thanks a lot.