removing the colon crushed it. thanks

the reason i'm looking at this is the logging screen is not showing log
content...last check shows the spinning wheel to the left.

Time (Local)    Level   Core    Logger  Message
No Events available
Last Check:4/7/2017, 10:26:43 AM

Google chrome, IE 10 and Firefox all show the same.

What can I do to correct and see the logs?

Kris