Hi - We did this on one occasion and Solr started complaining in the logs about
a field that is present but not defined. We thought the problem would go away
within 30 days - the time within every document is reindexed or deleted - but
it did not, for some reason. Forcing a merge did not solve the warnings,
although i thought it should.

So we decided to delete everything, reindex in a standby index and get that one
back online. But don't worry, it are just warnings, everything worked well and
nothing failed. Maybe our 30 days reindexing strategy failed at that point, or
i didn't wait the for exactly 30 days.

Regards,
Markus