Hello - i know it includes all those deleted/overwritten documents. But having
89,9 % deleted documens is quite unreasonable, so i would expect the
mergeScheduler to kick in at least once in a while. It doesn't with default
settings so i am curious what is wrong.

Our large regular search cluster regularly merges segments but that one
receives updates and deletes more sparsel. Maybe the scheduler is fooled by the
way i reindex. Any ideas?

Regards,
Markus