Hi Mahmoud
I assume you are running Solr 'behind' a web application, so Solr is not
directly on the net.

The gzip compression is an Apache thing, and relates to your web application.

Connections to Solr are within your infrastructure, so you might not want to
gzip them. But maybe your setup​ is different?

Older versions of Solr used Tomcat which supported gzip. Newer versions use
Zookeeper and Jetty and you prolly will find a way.
Cheers -- Rick