On 4/10/2017 3:47 AM, ankur.168 wrote:
> Hi All,I am trying to use solr with 2 cores interacting with 2 different
> databases, one core is executing full-import successfully where as when I am
> running for 2nd one it is throwing table or view not found exception. If I
> am using the query directly It is running fine. Below is the error meassge I
> am getting.Kindly help me, not able to understand what could be the issue
> here.I am using solr 6.4.1.
<snip>
> java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
> at
> oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:447) at

You didn't include your dataimport config.  You'll probably need to
redact password information from it before you send it.

If you go to the Logging tab of the admin UI and change the level of the
JdbcDataSource class to DEBUG, then you will find the actual SQL Solr is
sending to the database in the solr.log file when you do another
import.  These logs will not show up in the Logging tab -- you will need
to find the actual logfile on disk.

Thanks,
Shawn