Hi David,
A function query named "query" returns the score for the given subquery.
Combined with frange query parser this is possible. I tried it in the past.I am
searching the original post. I think it was Yonik's post.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Function+Queries

Ahmet

On Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 9:45:17 PM GMT+3, David Kramer