Hello Shawn,

Thanks for taking the time out to help me. I had assigned 45GB to the heap
as starting memory and maximum memory it can use. The logs show the
following two warnings repeatedly :

   - IndexFetcher : Cannot complete replication attempt because file
   already exists.
   - IndexFetcher : Replication attempt was not successful - trying a full
   index replication reloadCore=false.

--
Himanshu Sachdeva