It isn’t going to work. The score is not an absolute relevance measurement. It
only says that the first document is more relevant than the second, and so on.

Scores are not comparable between different queries. The score cannot be used
to say that the first hit for query A is a better match than the first hit for
query B.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wun...@wunderwood.org