Hello,

I am using single instance CloudSolrClient using my HttpClinet. Problem
with using this httpClient is that, whenever I add more than one
document, LBHttpSolrClient complains about connection not released. Everything
works fine is I do not use my own HttpClient.

HttpClient httpClient = new DefaultHttpClient();                     //
also set timeout and authentication parameters

server = new CloudSolrClient("localhost:2198", httpClient);  //singleton
for the app, have tried multi-instance too

CloudSolrClient.add(document);
 //adding document in a loop result sin error

Documents get updated but I end up seeing many Zookeeper connections
established  depending on number of documents added. How do I release
connection when my HttpClient is wrapped within CluodSolrClient? I tried
calling shutting down httpClient connection manager, it did not work.

ERRORS:

org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ConnectionManager] (zkCallback-2-thread-1)
Watcher org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ConnectionManager@29e14ddb
name:ZooKeeperConnection Watcher:localhost.harvard.edu:2181 got event
WatchedEvent

….

org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid use of BasicClientConnManager:
connection still allocated.

Make sure to release the connection before allocating another one.

org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.LBHttpSolrClient.doRequest(LBHttpSolrClient.java:410)

org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.LBHttpSolrClient.request(LBHttpSolrClient.java:325)

Thank you in advance

Putul