Impossible to answer as Shawn says. Or even recommend. For instance,
you say "but once we launch our application all across the world it
may give performance issues."

You haven't defined at all what changes when you "launch our
application all across the world". Increasing your query traffic 10
fold? Trying to index 100 times the number of docs you have now?
10,000 times the number of docs you have now?

Best,
Erick