Hi,I'm looking for some advice on specific issue that is holding usback.
I'mtrying to create a custom RequestHandler with the Solr api (solrj)that makes
a query call back to the server.
I'mnot finding any good, run-able examples of this on-line. Possibly
I'mapproaching this wrong. Any advice would be appreciated.
AllI'm trying to do is query the data to see what are all of the valuesused by
some specific fields and then construct a XML response tosend back to the user.
To get the information that I need, I have todo more than one query and process
some of the data returned. That iswhy I am using a RequestHandler.
Iknow how to write these queries to get this information that is need.They work
fine individually but the issue is I'm having trouble usingthe objects
available within the RequestHandler to make the call backto the server. The
response is always 0 documents no matter howsimple/broad your query is. "q",
"*:*"Hereis one of my attempts to coding this.

 publicvoidhandleRequestBody(SolrQueryRequest req,SolrQueryResponse rsp)
throwsException {
 SolrCoresolrServerCore= req.getCore(); SolrRequestHandlerhandler
=solrServerCore.getRequestHandler("/select");  ModifiableSolrParamsparams
=newModifiableSolrParams(); params1.add("q","*:*");  SolrQueryRequest req=
newLocalSolrQueryRequest(solrServerCore,params); SolrQueryResponse rsp=
newSolrQueryResponse();; solrServerCore.execute(handler1,req, rsp);  //!!!Not
returning a structured response System.out.println(rsp.toString());
System.out.println(rsp.getReturnFields());
System.out.println(rsp.getValues().toString());