Eirik:

That code is 4 years old and for Lucene 4. I doubt it applies cleanly
to the current code base, but feel free to give it a try but it's not
guaranteed.

I know of no other Vietnamese analyzers available.

Dat is active in the community, don't know whether he has plans to
update/commit that bit of code.

Best,
Erick