We have important entities referenced in indexed documents which have
convention naming of geographicname-number. Eg Wainui-8
I want the tokenizer to treat it as Wainui-8 when indexing, and when I search I
want to a q of Wainui-8 (must it be specified as Wainui\-8 ??) to return docs
with Wainui-8 but not with Wainui-9 or plain Wainui.

Docs are pdfs, and I have using tika to extract text.

How do I set up solr for queries like this?

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used,
published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute
of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error
please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the
contents.