Alfonso,

I've run into similar issues with the context filter query, maybe this is
caused by the StandardTokenizer.

I've written a patch in SOLR-9968 that makes the analyzer for the context
filter query configurable. This has helped me at least. SOLR-7963 also
allows you to change the query parser.

Good luck,
Georg

Alfonso Muñoz-Pomer Fuentes <amu...@ebi.ac.uk> schrieb am Mo., 12. Juni