Sorry.  Y, you'll have to update commons-compress to 1.14.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gytis Mikuciunas [mailto:gyt...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 3, 2017 9:15 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Solr 6.4. Can't index MS Visio vsdx files

hi,

So I'm back from my long vacations :)

I'm trying to bring-up a fresh solr 6.6 standalone instance on windows
2012R2 server.

Replaced:

poi-*3.15-beta1 ---> poi-*3.16
tika-*1.13 ---> tika-*1.15

Tried to index one txt file and got (with poi and tika files that come out of
the box, it indexes this txt file without errors):

SimplePostTool: WARNING: Response: <html> <head> <meta
http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8"/>
<title>Error 500 Server Error</title>
</head>
by:</h3><pre>java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/compress/archivers/ArchiveStreamProvider
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.FactoryURLClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.tika.parser.pkg.ZipContainerDetector.detectArchiveFormat(ZipContainerDetector.java:112)
        at
org.apache.tika.parser.pkg.ZipContainerDetector.detect(ZipContainerDetector.java:83)
        at
org.apache.tika.detect.CompositeDetector.detect(CompositeDetector.java:77)
        at
org.apache.tika.parser.AutoDetectParser.parse(AutoDetectParser.java:115)
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.load(ExtractingDocumentLoader.java:228)
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.ContentStreamHandlerBase.handleRequestBody(ContentStreamHandlerBase.java:68)
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:173)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:2477)
        at
org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.execute(HttpSolrCall.java:723)
        at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.call(HttpSolrCall.java:529)
        at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:361)
        at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:305)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1691)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:582)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:548)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:226)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1180)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:512)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1112)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:213)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:119)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:134)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.rewrite.handler.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:335)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:134)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:320)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:251)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:273)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:95)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.io.SelectChannelEndPoint$2.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:93)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.executeProduceConsume(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:303)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.produceConsume(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:148)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.run(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:136)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:671)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:589)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.ArchiveStreamProvider
        at java.net.FactoryURLClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        ... 51 more
</pre>
<h3>Caused by:</h3><pre>java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
[...]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) </pre>

SimplePostTool: WARNING: IOException while reading response:
java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL:
http://localhost:80/solr/v20170703xxx/update/extract?resource.name=xxxxxx
1 files indexed.
COMMITting Solr index changes to
http://localhost:80/solr/v20170703xxx/update...