Hi Susheel,

To make use of Joins only option is I should go for manual routing. If I go
for manual routing based on time, we miss the power of distributing the load
while indexing. It will end up with all indexing happens in newly created
shard, which we feel this will not be efficient approach and degrades the
performance of indexing as we have lot of jvms running, but still all
indexing going to one single shard for indexing and we are also expecting
1M+ docs per month in coming days.

For your question on whether we will query old aged document... ? Mostly we
won't query old aged documents. With querying pattern, it's clear we should
go for manual routing and creating alias. But when it comes to indexing, in
order to distribute the load of indexing, we felt default routing is the
best option, but Join will not work. And that's the reason for asking when
this feature will be in place ?

Regards,