Hi Erik! thanks for your response!

Our soft commit is 5 seconds. Why generates I/0 a softcommit? first notice.

We have enough physical RAM to store full collection and 16Gb for each
JVM.  The collection is relatively small.

I've tried (for testing purposes)  disabling transactionlog (commenting
<updateLog>)... but cluster does not go up. I'll try writing into separated
drive, nice idea...