Hi All,

in my test environment I've two Zookeeper instances one for SolrCloud
(6.6.0) and another for a Kafka server (2.11-0.10.1.0).

My task (for now) is reading from a topic queue from the Kafka instance and
then writing all the documents in a Solr Collection.

I write here just to ask if in your experience, I can share the zookeeper
instance (or ensemble) between the two server (instead of have two separate
instances) and if not what are the counter-indications.

Thanks in advance for your time and best regards,
Vincenzo

--
Vincenzo D'Amore
email: v.dam...@gmail.com