I'm having difficulty finding the value for numFound that is in the response.
My context is a custom component in the last-components list for /select.

Where rb is the ResponseBuilder parameter for the process(..) method:

rb.getNumberDocumentsFound() is 0.
rb.totalHitCount is 0.

I don't understand those values, why they are 0.

rb.getResults().docList.size() returns only the row size from the query.  I
need the total hits.

In the JavaDoc it states rb.rsp.getResponse() returns just an Object.  I found
it to be an instance of BasicResultContext in my case.  But, nothing in its
description hints at how to get at the total found.

Can someone help?

Thanks.

-S