Hello Rainer,

you have the right link: select the version you want and download the -src
version.

Once un untar the .tgz you can run `ant eclipse` from the command line and then
import the generated project in eclipse.

Please note that you will need both and and ivy installed (just start with ant
eclipse and take it from there: the script will tell you what to do next).

I hope it helps!

Cheers,
Giovanni