cc mailinglist

Hello,

I thought that would come to your mind but do not worry, the heap averages at
55 % all day long, there is very little garbage collection going on, and if so,
it is the eden space that gets collected. If you really want, i can send such a
file when the problem occurs again, but even at those moments, GC is minimal
and the heap stays at about 55 - 60 % and only peaks every 15 minutes when
documents are indexed.

Thanks,
Markus