Hi Shawn,

Yes I can confirm, it works with out any errors with multiple tokenizers.
Following is my analysis chain

StandardTokenizerFactory (only in index)
StopFilterFactory
LowerCaseFilterFactory
ASCIIFoldingFilterFactory
EnglishPossessiveFilterFactory
StemmerOverrideFilterFactory (only in query)
NgramTokenizerFactory (only in index)

I'll have a look more into what you said, Single tokenizer in analysis
chain.

Regards,
Lasitha

Lasitha Wattaladeniya