Hi Aman,

Thank you very much your reply.

Let me elaborate my question a bit more using your example in this case.

AFAIK, what the pf2 parameter is doing to the query is adding the following
phrase queries:

(_text_:"system memory") (_text_:"memory oem") (_text_:"oem retail")

There are three phrases being checked here:
- system memory
- memory oem
- oem retail

However, what I actually expected it to look like is the following:
- system memory
- memory oem
- memory retail

My understanding of the edismax parser is that it interprets the AND / OR
parameters correctly so it should generate the bi-gram phrases respecting
the AND /OR parameters as well, right?

Am I missing something here?

Regards,
Niraj