On 05/08/2017 12:28, GW wrote:
For The Guardian, Solr is the new database | Lucidworks
<https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiR1rn6_b_VAhVB7IMKHWGKBj4QFgguMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Flucidworks.com%2F2010%2F04%2F29%2Ffor-the-guardian-solr-is-the-new-database%2F&usg=AFQjCNE6CwwFRMvNhgzvEZu-Sryu_vtL8A>
https://lucidworks.com/2010/04/29/for-the-guardian-solr-is-the-new-database/
Apr 29, 2010 - For The Guardian, *Solr* is the new *database*. I blogged a
few days ago about how open search source is disrupting the relationship
between ...

Sorry, but the Guardian moved away from Solr to Elasticsearch (which isn't a database either) several years ago.

You are arrogant and probably lame as a programmer.

All offense intended

Oh dear....