How did you set up your cluster? I hope you just used the collections
create API.
If you tried to do this by adding individual cores via the core admin
APIs, I'd advise
you to delete them all and use the collections API. In fact you should use the
collections API for everything; the "core admin API" is more for stand-alone and
internal use.

OK, a couple of other random thoughts:

1> in the admin/cloud view you should have a
tree>>collections>>your_collection>>state.json
node. What's in it? If that node isn't there it's in:
tree>>clusterstate.json

2> Are you totally sure you're referencing the external ZooKeeper ensemble
in all your Solr JVMs? This one's tricky. It's vaguely possible that
you're referencing
the embedded ZK in some of your Solr nodes. If you didn't provide the ensemble's
address to your Solr instances correctly it _might_ account for this.
Wild stab in the dark here.

Best,
Erick