Yes i use the catch all field like :

<copyField source="*" dest="_text_"/>

And you rights when I request solr like = this ?df=textNgramStr2 it works
perfectly.

But is there a way to still use the catch all field ? Because i have other
file like name and description who are only in the _text_ and not in
textNgramStr2

Kind regards

Guilleret Florian <http://www.girodmedical.com/>
Tel : +33 6 21 28 43 06