I'm not sure if this forum is good place for my question, but I want to try.
Maybe somebody can help me.

I have web application is based on blacklight for working with SOLR (also I
use ruby gem for SOLR connection - rsolr). My task is to remove blacklight
from my application. In the last two weeks I tried twice to change my
application to work without blacklight and with rsolr only, but each time
number of threads in SOLR grew up and it worked very slowly. I checked
thread dump (85% of all threads were BLOCKED facetExecutor threads).

Does somebody know why it happens?