On 9/6/2017 3:48 AM, Noriyuki TAKEI wrote:
> I use facet query,but I found it dose not work when using 'AND'.
>
> I woud like to use facet query using 'AND' as not Operator but simple word.

With the standard or edismax parser, AND in all uppercase is interpreted
as an operator.  There are two ways to deal with this.  One is to change
the word to lowercase, which might not do what you want depending on
your text analysis, the other is to escape part of it -- use A\ND
instead of AND.  I have verified that escaping one of the letters in the
word *does* work.

If you're using the edismax query parser and the lowercase option, be
sure that the lowercaseOperators parameter is set to false.  The default
setting depends on luceneMatchVersion.  It's false when that's 7.0.0 or
later, true if it's lower.  Which means that until version 7.0 is
released, it will default to true.

Shawn