When you specify the zk string for a solr instance, you typically include a
chroot in it. I think the default is /solr, but it doesn't have to be, so
you should be able to run with -z zk1:2181/sorl-dev and /solr-prod

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/setting-up-an-external-zookeeper-ensemble.html#SettingUpanExternalZooKeeperEnsemble-PointSolrattheinstance