Hi Sharma,
Please see inline answers.

Thanks,
Emir

> On 5 Oct 2017, at 09:00, Gopesh Sharma <gopesh_sha...@gensler.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Guys,
>
> As of now we are running Solr 3.4 with Master Slave Configuration. We are
> planning to upgrade it to the lastest version (6.6 or 7). Questions I have
> before upgrading
>

>  1.  Since we do not have a lot of data, is it required to move to SolrCloud
> or continue using it Master Slave
It is not required to move to SolrCloud if you are ok with MS limitations. The
main drivers to move to SC are:
data volume that requires sharding
NRT requirements that cannot be met with MS model
FT requirements - with MS you have SPOF - master node that can prevent updates,
but if you NRT requirements are not strict and can tolerate longer periods
without updates, this can be ignored

>  2.  Is the support for Master Slave will be there in the future release or
> do you plan to remove it.
SolrCloud also uses replication as backup mechanism, so it is there to stay.

>  3.  Can we configure master-slave replication in Solr Cloud, if yes then do
> we need zookeeper as well.
SolrCloud requires ZK - it is where it keeps cluster state. Like mentioned
above, SolrCloud have replication handlers enabled, so you can have some hybrid
model, but it will not make your system simpler.