On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 6:50 AM, Toke Eskildsen <t...@kb.dk> wrote:
> Letting the default use maxSizeMB would be better IMO. But I assume
> that FastLRUCache is used for a reason, so that would have to be
> extended to support that parameter first.

FastLRUCache is the default on the filter cache because it was shown
(and developed for the purpose) of being better under concurrency.
But I don't know if anyone has analyzed / thought about what is the
better default since the size option was added to LRUCache.

Would be nice to try something based on Caffeine + LFU + size-based limits.

-Yonik