Hi,
For an LTR query, is there any way of checking how the `rq` is being
parsed? or specifically how the `efi` queries are treated?

For e.g. let's say my `rq` looks like this:
"rq":"{!ltr model=my_efi_model efi.text=my car}"

And my corresponding feature is:
SolrFeature [name=my_efi, params={q={!field f=efi_field}${text}}]

I want to see how the `my_efi` feature processes the query `q={!field
f=efi_field}${text}`.
Does it do something like `efi_field:my efi_field:car` or `efi_field=my
default_field=car` etc.

The debug query option does not provide this information and the solr logs
don't record the execution of queries made for feature value calculation.

Any inputs are much appreciated.
--
Regards,
Binoy Dalal