Hi,
I am working on PoC of a front-end web to provide an interface to the end
user search and filter data on Solr indexes.

I am trying Streaming Expression for about a week and I am fairly keen
about using it to search and filter indexes on Solr side. But I am not sure
whether this is the right approach or not.

A simple question to illustrate my doubts: If use the search and some
Streaming Expressions more to get and filter the indexes to get documents,
and I want to rollup the result, will I have to make two requests? Is this
a good use for Streaming Expressions?