So, from looking at those errors + a bit of Googling, it's complaining that
there are duplicate values in the Args list:

- Repeater: arg in commandLineArgs, Duplicate key:
string:-XX:+UseGCLogFileRotation,
Duplicate
value: -XX:+UseGCLogFileRotation
- Repeater: arg in commandLineArgs, Duplicate key: string:-Xss256k,
Duplicate value: -Xss256k

This tells us a bit about what is happening (the UI finds duplicates in the
arguments), but not why you are the only one who sees this.

>From what I understand, all the UI does is make a call to
http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/info/system and parse the JSON response in
various ways. The Args section comes from the "jvm.jmx.commandLineArgs"
section of that. Somewhere maybe that data is being requested twice and
making a duplicate set of data for the UI to parse?

What do you see when you make a direct call to those stats (
http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/info/system) in your browser? Are they
duplicated? Any errors in the logs?

Unfortunately, these are only clues - maybe they will help someone take
this a step further. If you can, you may also try another browser to see if
it occurs there also.