Pad
Read the CVE. Do you have an affected version of Solr? Do you have the
replication feature enabled in solrconfig.xml? Note that it might be enabled by
default. Test directory traversal on your system: can you read files remotely?
No? Then you are finished.

A better plan: upgrade to a newer version of Solr (I know, you may not be able
to).
Cheers -- Rick