We need no field queries, never, no way. We don't want accidental
collisions between a new movie title and an existing fieldname that
requires an emergency software push to production.

Same thing for plus, minus, AND, OR, and NOT.

Our customers really, really don't do that. They are not native
speakers of Boolean. When they type "ROMEO AND JULIET", it is
not a tiny program in query language.

wunder