I created a collection with implicit routing mechanism and my shared names
are Active and Disabled , these are the values of one of my collection
field: Status.  But when I am trying to upload the document using Solr UI
documents section : Upload using JSON format with all the fields including
field with value for Status as either Terminated or Active. It is going to
only one default shard. I tried to insert _route_ field with the value as
"Terminated" and when I try to insert the document , I am getting

*unknown field '_route_' Error from server*. Am I trying in correct way?
Does the implicit routing works on the hash value of routing field and it
does not go to the shard based on the value of the routing field?

I want to store the document with status field value : Active to
myCollectionn_Active shard and document with status field value: Terminated
to myCollection_Terminated shard automatically based on the value of my
status field in the document. I used implicit routing while creating
collection and given shard names as Active,Terminated. Plz help. I am using
Solr 6.6 version.