Hello,

We want to implement Solr 7.x for one of our client with below requirement.

1.       The data to be index will be from 2 Oracle databases with 2 tables
each and around 10 columns.

2.       The data volume is expected to be reach around 10 million in each
table.

3.       4000+ users will query the indexed data from a UI. The peak load is
expected to be around 2000 queries/sec.

4.       The implementation will be on a standalone or clustered Unix
environment.

I want to know what should be the best server configuration for this kind of
requirement. Eg: how many VMs, what should be the RAM, Heap size etc.

Thanks,
Deepak